Keeping You Safe
We are seeing patients in the office for all appointments.
The health and safety of our DCA patients and staff are of the utmost importance to us as we continue to deliver the highest level of dermatologic care and service to you during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are actively monitoring and following the guidelines the CDC, local, and national health organizations recommended for health care facilities. We kindly ask that you help us comply with these regulations.
Important information to prepare for your visit
- All required paperwork MUST be completed 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- Our waiting room is open but we do ask that you respect social distancing guidelines and wear a mask while in the facility, regardless of your immunization status.
- Our DCA staff will continue to wear masks and use additional PPE, depending on the reason for your visit.
- All office surfaces will be disinfected at routine intervals and as needed with disinfecting products that meet the EPA’s criteria against the coronavirus.
- We continue to offer teledermatology visits for appropriate conditions. .
Walk-ins for skincare purchases are welcome! Feel free to stop by during business hours if you are running low on any of your aesthetic products. In addition, we will continue to offer all of our products through our You can choose free pick-up at DCA or a flat shipping rate of $5.
If you aren’t sure what you need or what you have gotten in the past, just give us a call in the Advanced Skincare Center where our expert consultants are happy to help you and answer all of your questions: (770) 497 0699 ext. 112